Back before I got married, old, and became a mama, I used to be the one my little sister followed to see what was "cool". I was the one she stole clothes and music from. CD's would go missing for weeks and then return to my room with super glue and scratches all over them. Shoes and clothes would disappear and sometimes never get back to me. Times have changed and she's totally the cool one (and the pretty one, and the funny one, etc etc).
And I sometimes find myself slightly disconnected from all things current nowadays. Luckily the tables have turned and I can steal(borrow) from my sister now. She introduced me to 2 cover songs (from a Starbucks compilation, of all things) that are on repeat in my office all day every day. LOVE these songs. LOVE my sister.
Lightened up Fettucine Alfredo
-
A friend of mine raved about a recipe she made for Chicken Alfredo, wherein
you used greek yogurt in place of heavy cream. I couldn't remember the last
tim...
14 years ago
1 comment:
I was having a crap day till I read this. Thanks for cheering me up. :]
p.s.
gotta see the dresses I bought from Buffalo
Post a Comment